Monday 20 February 2012

Evaluation Activity 6) What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


 
To film our footage we used a standard video camera although we had used one before in our preliminary task we were expected to use it to a greater extent. Most of the time we used a try pod for a steady shot but for some scenes we used it as a hand held. Using it in various ways allowed us to produce better quality shots.

We edited our film on a windows computer. I have used one of these many times and didn't find the computer itself hard to work on it was more the programs that I had difficulty with. After a few practices editing our film it was far more easy to work with. The preliminary task also made it easier because we had used the programs before.

The main thing I have been using since beginning this process is blogger. At first I had no clue what I was doing and could not use it at all. However now that I have been using it since September I can use it without trouble. I now know how to post my work, edit them and change the style of my blog.
Other than blogger the most used piece of technology was Google. I used this search engine to access my blog and research various things to help me with the horror film.


I used Youtube to research other amateur films to get an idea of how to put my film together I also used it to upload my videos. I had never used it before but quickly got the hang of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment