Monday 23 January 2012

Final script

Aleisha ; thanks for keeping me company
Emma ; that’s alright, when does your mum get back?
Aleisha ; in the morning
Emma ; alright then, do you wonna give me a call tomorrow?
Aleisha ; yeah I’ll give you a ring and let you know what I’m up to and that and I might meet you later
Emma ; alright see you later
Aleisha ; see you
Emma ; bye
# PHONE RINGS #
Aleisha ; hello?
Toby ; So, who’s your friend?
Aleisha ; what? (pause) who is this?
Toby ; All alone now, don’t you think you’d better shut that door?
# HANGS UP PHONE #
Aleisha ; oh my god, what the f**k?!
# PHONE RINGS #
Aleisha ; who is this?!
Toby ; just an old friend
Aleisha ; please, leave me alone, or I’m going to call the police
Toby ; I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
Aleisha ; please just leave me alone!
Toby ; or I’ll smash down the front door!
# LONG PAUSE WHILE CHARACTERS MOVE AROUND #

No comments:

Post a Comment